Viewers of The Golf Channel may already be familiar with Sun Mountain’s ClubGlider® golf bag. The evolutionary travel bag first appeared on the hit show, “Fore Inventors Only”, and the inventor has since signed a licensing agreement with leading bag manufacturer Sun Mountain. The extendable legs and wheels on the ClubGlider support 100% of the bag’s weight and eliminate the constant bending that is all-too-familiar with travel bags of old. The bag features heavy-duty two-way zippers, thick foam padding, internal storage pockets, internal cinch straps, a lift-assist handle and more. Check out the ClubGlider at www.sunmountain.com for more information on this great leap forward in travel bag design.
• Integrated leg set (eliminates repeated bending and lifting/when extended supports 100% of the bag’s weight)
• Pivoting caster wheels (superior maneuverability)
• Legs retract into molded tray (secure for travel)
• Heavy-duty two-way zippers (durability and ease of entry)
• Thick foam padding (protects clubheads and shafts)
• All straps riveted to the bag/reinforced
wear areas (durability)
• Lift-assist handle (ease of loading
• Internal cinch straps (secure the bag)
• Internal storage pockets
• Three models for 2009: Pro, Meridian,
• Model shown, Meridian, full-suggested
Others You’ll Like
With an ease of maneuverability that belies its enormous size and wealth of storage space, OGIO’s Mammoth travel bag can fit as many clubs and accessories as you need, all without sacrificing the versatility that a hurried traveler demands.
TaylorMade®’s Players Travel Cover features a three strap compression system, rubberized handles for comfortable grip, in-line skate wheels for easy handling, and metal hardware for enhanced durability. There’s also pockets for you jacket and shoes and an I.D. tag on the back panel for identification.
Players Travel Cover
Retail: $ 299
The Last Bag from Club Glove takes better care of your clubs than you do. Its durable fabric and padded interior are so sturdy that Club Glove even gives a lifetime warranty away with each bag, so long after your body gives up the game, The Last Bag will be ready for takeoff.
The Last Bag